Hey Merv - What are we doing?
This is the bit where I tell you that you’ve lost any money you’ve paid to me. Except it isn’t.
Instead this is the page where I beg your understanding, your patience and maybe a tiny bit of flexibility.
As I write this on a dreary afternoon in march, I believe I have 2 wedding fayres that are at risk of cancellation.
5th April at Alfreton Hall 17th May at Lumb Farm I hope that 31st May at Tutbury Castle will be going ahead as planned.
NONE OF THESE VENUES WANT TO CANCEL THE WEDDING FAYRES, THEY ARE, AT THE TIME OF WRITING, OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
So - where are we then?
Alfreton Hall - 5th April.
Whatever happens on the 5th April, we have another Sunday in the diary for the 14th June (not advertised anywhere) and also the October date and a January Date.
If we go ahead on the 5th April and have a brilliant day, we are all good and I may pull the June date from the plan, being a bit more realistic, if we have a slow one, all of those suppliers will be invited back to the June one for free.
If you feel that you can’t come and play with us in April, let me know before the 1st April and I’ll transfer it to June for you.
If you decide sometime around midnight on the 4th April that you don’t fancy it, well that’s your choice but I won’t be offering you another date..
If I cancel the 5th April, I shall let you know as soon as possible and automatically book you into the June event, if this is no good for you, tell me and I’ll transfer to October.
Lumb Farm 15th May
Pretty Much as per Alfreton Hall
I have an October date in the Diary for Lumb farm and I shall be offering that date to you.
None of those dates suit me!
Then talk to me, I will offer you a date wherever I can, EVERY SUNDAY date I have after 1st June has some space, but. This may mean nothing if you are one of the suppliers in an already oversubscribed service, generally, “Lens related services” so I shall do my best to fit you in next year.